Or Call: (020) 3670–1663
Evolution Bathrooms have been providing bathroom design solutions to customers in Edinburgh for over ten years. With us, you can be sure that your bathroom will suit the needs of every member of your family and provide a luxurious feel.
We are experts in custom bathroom design with an array of options available to suit individual tastes, including vanity styles, wall tiles, towel rails and more! We also offer trade discounts on orders placed through them as well as free delivery times! To find out more about Evolution Bathrooms’ range of services or if you would like any advice on how to improve your current bathroom design call 01603 456 070.
What is bathroom design?
This is a procedure in which we customise every aspect of your bathroom to suit the needs and desires of individual tastes. They will ensure that there is ample storage space, an efficient layout and a luxurious feel to provide you with the perfect place for relaxation after a long day at work or school.
Advantages of having a custom bathroom design
With Evolution Bathrooms, we can create any look imaginable! We offer trade discounts on orders placed through us as well as free delivery times so you don’t have to worry about paying for anything extra! When it comes to installation Evolution also offers bathroom renovations in Edinburgh wide including flat pack services so when it’s time for our professional fitters to install your new luxury bathtub they won’t be wasting any time! Evolution Bathrooms has a large selection of bathroom products including the finest quality taps and showers to give you that perfect finishing touch.
Factors to consider in bathroom design
In getting your perfect bathroom, Evolution Bathrooms will take into consideration all the factors that make your bathroom complete.
Then we go over to the next stage, which involves Evolution Bathrooms using Evolution bathroom design software to create a range of our bathroom designs for you.
At this point, if required by the client, we can come up with several different layouts before getting your feedback on these Evolution bathrooms so we can arrive at the best solution possible to suit all your needs and preferences.
And finally, when everything is agreed upon it’s just a case of making an appointment for our experienced fitters in Edinburgh to start work! Our team will be out there every step of the way from day one through to completion – that means no waiting around or wondering what stage any particular part of Evolution bathroom renovations is currently at – we’ll keep you updated throughout while always giving 100% attention to Evolution bathroom renovations.
We feel we offer a truly unique service and making the whole Evolution bathrooms experience as stress-free for you as possible is very important – which means that your bathroom design will run smoothly from start to finish, leaving you with nothing but good things to say about Evolution Bathrooms Edinburgh!
- Not shopping around: While we have a fantastic reputation for bathroom design services, it’s always worth doing your research before getting involved with any particular company just because they’re local. We think that this is particularly true when working on something as important as bathroom design or another part of bathrooms improvement! There may be companies out there who offer very similar products at better prices but don’t have anywhere near the same customer service; therefore, not offering you the peace of mind that you’ll get with Evolution Bathrooms.
- Missing trade discounts: Again, it’s important to remember when shopping around for bathroom design services online or in-store at a local retailer that not all companies offer the same deals and prices. Many retailers will give special offers and price cuts on selected products throughout the year but if they’re sold out by the time your order comes through then you’ve missed out! We can provide our customers with some fantastic savings off list price just because we buy larger quantities from manufacturers than most other bathroom fitters which help us save money further down the line. This is passed onto our valued clients who receive cheap quotes for high-quality workmanship without ever having to go over their budget.
- Miscalculating delivery times: The delivery time is the time it takes for the materials to be delivered after your order is placed. Sometimes, if you buy small quantities which are not in stock at a specific retailer, they will have to order them in and this can take several days or even up to one week. When ordering larger amounts of items then manufacturers tend to carry more stock with shorter delivery times because there’s no need for them to re-stock often when they’re already carrying plenty of their products. This also helps us save money further down the line as we do not pay storage charges like some other retailers may charge you on top of prices!
- Not checking orders as they arrive: This is another mistake that people tend to make when working with bathroom design. Many people order their items online and they are usually delivered within a few days, however, it is always best if you check your orders as soon as you receive them so that there are no problems later down the line because something could be broken or damaged in transit for example.
- Switching things around unnecessarily: This relates to how important layout options can be! If you have chosen all of your different elements but then decide halfway through an installation that looks completely wrong, don’t just settle for worse – talk to us about getting an independent opinion from one of our experts on what would look better instead.
- Overlooking the door clearing: Ensuring that a bathroom can handle any size of doors coming in and out is something many people have overlooked when looking to buy new tiles, sinks etc. for their bathrooms but it’s very important not to forget about this – especially if you are planning on selling soon. There are lots of ways around these problems including removing old items or having them extended so they fit better in with what you want now but always take care of this area as it could cost more in the long run because things might need replacing later due to clearance issues!
- Buying the wrong shower screen: We have all been guilty of buying things online before getting a peek at them in real life – or even worse just taking someone else’s word for what looks good on them. Shower screens are one area that looks very different depending on who they are fitted by – some may think they are fine while others might hate them with every fibre of their being. If possible, always try and get an independent opinion from us about shower screens instead of letting the internet be your guide.
- Not considering bath tap positioning: Bath taps are very often placed in the most inconvenient of places. We have seen them flung right at the back, on a ledge with only one leg to stand on or even worse sat so low that it is impossible to enjoy a bath and wash your hair without straining yourself! If you’ve got little ones using the bath then think about positioning somewhere where they too can reach – we will always try and help if we see this as an issue for you.
- Not treating wood finishes: This sounds like obvious advice but time and time again we come across bathrooms that look shabby because no one has treated their wooden surfaces such as doorframes, skirting boards etc. Wood requires regular maintenance just like any other surface type; those looking for a quick-fix solution to darkening wood surfaces should think about using a good quality oil/wax which will both protect and enhance the appearance of your wooden furniture.
- Lazy layouts: This is all too common really – you have no choice but to use that gap next to the toilet or shower because it’s either there already, or would be impossible to change without major structural works being undertaken… But this isn’t always so! In many cases, we can overcome these issues by pushing out walls ever so slightly at an angle allowing you extra room around tight corners etc…
- Poor pipe planning: We need to be very careful that we don’t under- or oversize the system for where it’s going, and design bathroom layouts around what makes sense from a practical perspective.
- Blowing the budget: is too often linked with poor planning of pipe runs etc… In particular, if you want multiple bathrooms in different locations throughout your home this can become an expensive process that will inevitably blow out your overall spend! The best way forward here is to do some research into how many people are likely to use these spaces at any one time – then plan accordingly!
If you need help with anything else please feel free to call us on
020 3670 1663